headerphoto

contented

Wow super long never blog. Twitter killed my urge to blog.

My life is much more calmer now. I still very much into trance. I am not with anyone and not emotional. I start to appreciate the little things. I try my best to study and try my best to enjoy my life. Well there are times when I need attention and lonely, but I do other things to keep me occupied. Life is actually good. no more emo-rama. I guess this also leads me to not blog cause i have nothing to rant. 2009 was a good year despites the emo-rama I encountered. Now its February, so fast time passes.

I used to have this fear of being alone. Now I begin to get used to it. I used to be uneasy, sitting in the library alone or eating alone. Now it's just a part of my life. I find it enlightening sometimes, when I eat alone, I observe people around me and learn their body language. I find myself more confident in meeting new friends.

That's about it, plain Alicia. Trance girl Alicia. =) Nothing has changed except for the better version of myself.

follow me on twitter @aliciagoh

No comments: