headerphoto

Foggy KL

Raining cats and dogs today. Its' like God wants to wash away all the dirt in KL cause from Brickfields all the way to my house it's raining heavily. I'm a bit emo today about my assignments. I got back a couple assignements and i did not score. When i ask Miss Puvanes she said I did argue on the cases further more when she called out my name to pick up the assigments, she gave me the look and said "So you are Goh Ai Chen". Oh My GOD!! I thought that I screwed big time in my assignments or I irked her so much in class till she expected a good answer form me. She intimidates me every time as if I asked a dumb question or am I too dumb to be even taking her class. Just when I have a tiny bit of confidence in criminal she took that confidence away.. sigh..


Today a dear friend was saying, "It's ok la your marks". Scoring 13/25 is not OK, it's BAD. Further more I did it while referring to books and notes. how will i score in the exam. I'm starting to have the exam jitters now.


I'm procastinating again this time to post my camera pics. I've been storing those pics in my camera for quite some time now and going to use the camera for Thursday's lunch/tea time break at Fridays to celebrate Jie Hu's birthday.The young boy is turning into a man tomorrow?? A man?? Seems like i mother him a lot but he is a good dependable friend. I can't help it , I don't have a younger brother and he don't have an elder sister so I guess we develop this unwritten brother sister relationship.

So here is your birthday shoutout:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY YOU GROW UP TO BECOME A RICH SUCCESSFUL LAWYER WITH FOUR DIFFERENT TYPE OF CARS YOU WISH FOR!!

No comments: