headerphoto

Fresh new blog!!

New Blog!! figure it was time to move on and start anew. I wnt to be more committed in expressing myself through this blog and posts more pictures. The reason for change is that i want this blog to reflect who I really am. I still have feelings on moving on to a new blog because THIS has been with me since 2004. 4 Years I've been expressing myself there and Life's changing so I guess i have to move on too. I'll be working more on customizing my blog.*cross fingers* Hopefully i have time to blog since classes schedule are so hectic. Hopefully you guys will drop by my blog often leave comments.


It's almost 1.30 am, I need to get some shut eye. However I'm feeling good after blogging. I've been suppressing my urge to blog for weeks. More to come on genting trip, buffet and karaoke sessions with sis and random events at college.


By the way, spot me at BAC's ads in leading newspapers..haha..Nitez

No comments: