headerphoto

locked and tracked

Currently listening to: ASOT 402

I just got back from my sister's place. Went to there to destress and chill. I usually go there jsut to get away from my house. Just lepak there, watch some astro and talk some stupid stuff..and eat and play with her cat. I finally get to see some light in my trusts subject, tomorrow is evidence and tort for me in the library. On Baby, I'm proud of him, his new show is doing really well with guest mix and all. I love the fact taht he will send me his set for me before his actual show. I'm exclusive cause I get to preview his set first..LOL. Things are pretty much ok I guess. Been studying as hard as I could, just hope I can pass all the subjects, Things are stressed up, my face is breaking out and I don't have time to trim my eyebrows..wtf..but jsut now at my sis's place, she help to pluck my eyebrows while I flipped through the channels. so that's pretty cool. I can't stnad myself having bushy eyebrows for some reason. Maybe cause last time I had bushy eyeborws that now when I looked back, I feel geli..My stuff is piling in my room, books everywhere, notes are eveywhere and I feel kinda scared if I see my books unhighlighted. Just the kiasu in me. My days now are mugging in the library or cafes with Wai Fon and then summore studying at home... Occasional lunches with Baby...then back to studying.. I need to hang in there. And I believe I can do it!!

No comments: