headerphoto

yo wassup

Currently listening to : John Hetmond & OSip -Lungomare

The song I'm listening to is simply divine. I learned a lil bit on how to mix some sogms. Nothing spectacular, still learning the transitions. Only that. I havent found the ' storytelling rythm' in my mix. I need to build up my collection first. For now I am very excited for tomorrow. Bit mixed feelings cause I'll be going with a heavy heart. Cause things did not turn out the way it should have. But anyways..that is not the focus of Melaka. The focus is to enjoy Ferry, Markus, Tydi, 16 bit Lolitas , Betsie Larkin and my all time favourite ABOVE & BEYOND. I'll be dancing to songs like Made of love for sure and possibly Lonely girl, somehow, on a good day,black sun possibly? chinook. so excited. beyond words can describe despite that tiny ache of emoness still in me. trance can cure me that night. i'm sure it can. i bought myself a ferry corsten tshirt. so excited. my fren told me i'm the trance energy. LOL trance energy, dunno does he know Trance Energy is another one of those massive raves I would like to go to. i'm babbling as usual. trance for life~

No comments: