headerphoto

so full

currently listening to: TATW 268

I'm too full to sleep or do anything. My sis and I just had 'cum' burger at Ampang. the term 'cum' burger as much as its sounds so wrong but the term is propounded by dear friend. It is because of the gooey-ness and sheer amount of cheese melting and the egg inside your mouth. And the egg is just cook slightly and the whites of the egg is slightly fluid like and hence the equivalent to cum..ewwww...gross..are your reactions but the burger is damn good. It's like having a cholestrol packed burger orgasm in your mouth. the warm beef burger with the gooey cheese and the wetness of the egg, its just a sinful indulgence. I have not had the burger for over a year I think. At first I do not want to eat, but my sister says she's craving for it and we went to Ampang at 3.30am. That is just the stupid things we do sometimes. Now I'm so so full, and I don't think I can lie down. I think that fulfills my annual sinful indulgence of the 'cum' burger. Pardon my lnaguage on the burger but true to its name..lol

Finally I had some time to blog. Yesterday I had my evidence paper and today I had tort. The next papers are trust and land which I have more confident in. *cross fingers* . I did the best I could given my slacking this year and sincerely and genuinely hope I will pass. Next week is a busy week and I'm sure I can get through it. I need to take care of myself. I will strive to do better.

On more random updates, I watched movie with some college mates Alvin , Virata , Damian, Oazair, Don and Yee Hoong. We watched Angels and Demons. it was a good way to de-stress and zone out from the two papers. Then I went to the hospital to visit someone and to my sister's place and then back. Gosh, I'm so full..omg..I think thts all my updates for the time being. Might be slow in updating the next two weeks but I'm sure the next update will be a blast with pictures and all...Till then..ciao~

1 comment:

fluotone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.