headerphoto

my love letter to trance

Currently listening to: Stoneface & terminal -Stardust

I truly think trance is my love. You know how you feel when you fell in love? Or met someone you really like. The butterflies in your stomach, your heart skipped a beat, sometimes you have a slight tingle running through ur skin? That is how i feel. You cant stop smiling. That moment is magical. I think when you're in love you're in trance and vice versa..being in a state trance is like being love. Some say love is a drug, I say trance is a drug. I need to find the next high, the next trance. Words fail me on how much I love trance. Every day if i don't listen to trance, I feel not complete. my heart is not complete, my soul is not complete. people fail you, but my trance doesn't. i dunno how to explain when it reaches the trance part..my heart sure skip a bit when i listne to it..and i would like just be still for while.absorbing it all..feeling the sensation. so when people tell me trance is some drug kinda music, i feel sad..its like telling me i'm a drug junkie. i feel sad when ppl associate trance with unethical clubbing culture. they associate be as a clubber cause I love trance. i only go to clubs when international trance djs are here. i dun have a fav club and i dun have a regular club. the reason why i'm so excited bout Freedom is tht its trance djs..Ferry Corsetn, Markus Schulz and Above & Beyond. its like a big romantic date with my trance you know and at the end of the nigth i surely will have a musical orgasm!!...so i'm so in love with trance. it never fails to disappoint me. i love trance...

1 comment:

Anushia said...

haha, girl you're interesting. I'm glad that you love it. It's your passion for trance that made you blog about it more than once and people may judge trance but hey, everyone has their own opinion, likes & dislikes. You're unique in your own way and so is trance. It's nice music but not all trance are nice to me... just like not all pop or rock songs are nice. Take care.