headerphoto

27 dresses. I can go on about this for 27 times..

I watched 27 dresses twice in two days and i keep replaying the parts I like. it's been quite sometime since I watched a romantic movie. In my opinion that it is quite hard to make romatic movie where you can see the chemistry between the lovebirds is so profound that you might actually believe in real life that they could be together. Some movies are just hard to go through where the chemistry between the lovebirds is "forced" that it comes to a point that it is irritating.


I've downloaded this movie a couple days ago and I thought it's out in Malaysia but it's not. Seriously, this movie has already come out as DVD in US and it still hasn't arrive to our humble Malaysian shores.


I suck at retelling the story so I just hope you guys and girls out there please go and watch. Guys bring your dates to the show k? James Marsden is really hot..He's getting hotter nowadays comapred to his role in X-men and Enchanted. Le sigh...such a hearthrob. In this movie he's even more dreamier than McDreamy..I took some time to upload some of the pics..go watch it in cineams or just go download it!! Anyway it's worthwhile movie.

#1 First encounter #2 Heart to heart confessions
#3 One of the nicer bridemaids dress
#4 Need I say more? *Le sigh*
#5 Imagine him waiting at the end of the aisle for you..

No comments: