headerphoto
Yay!! Tomorrow is D-day for Malaysians and after that I can have The Bear back in my arms!!


Nothing to blog about actually, it's just an excuse for me not to study and hog the pc. America's next top model is back for cycle 10 and the models this time is jst so so. I mean I prefer the previous cycle 9 where you got Chantal,Saleisha etc , I mean the previous cycle, the girls looked hot and model-like but NOT this cycle. On the first episode of top 14 girls, there were a Badgley & Mischka fashion show in the middle of Times Square,NY. So the girls strut their stuff and later they had a photo shoot. At the judging room, this girl named Kim decided to quit because she does not support the high fashion industry that you need to pay thousands for a piece of clothing. If I'm there I would to say " Bitch, if you cannot afford then don't blame others who are willing to buy!!"


I know a haute couture dress will cause about USD 100,000 or a designer bag would be around USD 2500 but she said she don't see why people need to pay so much. Clearly she does not understand the fashion industry very well. Designers pour their heart and soul on a piece that no one has ever saw and creating someting new each time and the seamstress who works for more than 100 hours to create the details all by hand. A lot of work had been put in to create the single piece. I'm not saying that everyone should sell their soul to buy designer goods, but if you can afford it why not? She didn't know that wal-mart top she bought or that skirt she wear all came from the designers who pave the way for new fashion trends. She should watch Devil Wears Prada and hear what Miranda say to Andy about fashion..My opinion she only saying that because she want to quit because she's home sick and use that excuse to justify herself. She said earlier(before judging) " The fact that millions of girls who would want to be in my place right now, makes me feel special" then later she quit. Such a bitch or shall I say a spoil brat. She's pretty no doubt, but looks like those Disney kids or Sharpay in high school musical.


Other girls in that season so do not look like models and there was this girl who told the whole world that if she wins she would want to create awareness on female genitalia mutilation aka female circumsion. She's from Somalia and at the age of 7 had her clitoris cut and both labia sewn together.What's that gotta to do with modelling? this season started off pretty badly but I'll keep watching cuz there are some few favourites like Claire or Marvita. I'm sure many of you do not what I'm talking about. Go download some US series online. And discover the magic of p2p download!!

No comments: