headerphoto

I want to go Colbie's showcase!!

It's 2.30 in the morning. I'm turning into a nocturnal creature of the dark.

Went with college frens to steamboat at Sunway. All 13 of us chit chatting and eating till about 10.30 am. It was a fun bonding session and I've yet to upload the little pics I took(cuz we were to busy talking). It's about 74 days to D-day and I'm so under prepared. All those english cases I have to remember all with funny names..owino,clegg,diestchmann,ag for jersey v holley, goodfellow,bowering,dudley and stevens,bedder,camplin,cox v riley, chief constable of avon and somerset constabulary v shimmens and hundreds more and that is for criminal only. Let me not get started for judicial review for public law..those cases are super long ie R(sivasubramaniam) v Wandsworth County Court or Rv Disciplinary Commitee of The Jockey Club ex parte Aga khan,R v City Panel of Takeovers and Mergers ex parte Datafin Ltd. Sei lor..How now brown cow? How can I memorise all this cases?


The dinner I had was a nice distraction but went come back to my messy room with stacks of books and papers, my mind is clouded once again, encumbered by the thoughts of exams and upcoming revisions. How can I push myself? I used to have confidence on myself but lately I have low self esteem when it comes to studies. The main fact that I cannot memorise cases or principles scares me every minute. Arghh..Then when in tutorials especially criminal I feel lost. Why they can answer I can't? Am I being too critical? I cannot afford to fail, maybe that fear that makes me so stressed till I have breakouts on my skin.


I have yet too seen the Bear since the pembubaran Parlimen.I've spent my 3 weeeknds alone and another weekend alone again and just hope that I can see him after the elections. We are gonna be reaching our 4th Year anniversary this 22 nd March. 4 years already..seems like just a few months ago I've met him. Yes it's that 4 years ago on that week where Malaysia is facing the 11th elections. Well come to think of it, Thank God that the elctions are this week rather than on our anniversary. Today for the first time our phone call more than a minute. SErious these past weeks when I call him it goes like this:


The Bear: Hello( you can clearly hear that sometimes he's on the other phone or ppl talking to him)


Me: Hi, how r u? R u busy?


The Bear: I'm in a meeting/with boss/on the other phone/another incoming call/ppl waiting for me to start meeting/boss calling/ppl calling


Me: Ok,Love you


The Bear: Love u bye or just Hang up or just a bye



A short call and sometimes his msg will be sorry,I'm in a meeting, love u,good nite, take care etc..his msgs are so short, it's usually just one line..


but today we got through more than the mere few sentences, he's sick now, sore throat and been sleeping in the office for two weeks now, but still have to make it through this saturday which I'm sure gona be till after midnight and after the results which i'm sure gonna be good, he'll be out celebrating with colleagues and then his poor gf will be again home alone. I'm not feeling too bad about it now, but sometimes the loneliness sets in and hits you. Luckily i ahve friends who I can hang out so I won't feel so emo..


Ok, got to sleep now, tomorrow got Rabinder's class and I've yet to read his notes..will update again soon..

No comments: