headerphoto

Disclaimer" Random, pointless post

This whole week was spent bumming and eating marmite-butter sandwiches.


Blah..I don't have mood to study. I just manage to cover defences this week, public law revision this Saturday.


Things are kinda patchy between me and The Bear. It always happen when I have nothing to do. As for the saying " An idle mind is a devil's playground" Hoep next week will be a better week since our 4 year anniversary is coming up and my dad's 62nd birthday. going to celebrate my dad's birthday in Saisaki again. Wanted to go to some posh hotel for buffet but my mom is a real oriental food fanatic. She does not like western food that mainly consists of steaks,pastas and creamy,cheesy sauces which she cannot tahan.


I miss cooking. I've been watching Martha Stewart religiously everynight. that night I was watching her stuffing a turkey and roasting it. Something that I would really want to try some time soon.


My room is in a mess. My clothes are all piled up at the corner of my bed and in a huge basket where I've yet to sort it out. I'm feeling lazy mainly because it's the woman's monthly ordeal. My files are stacked up high till my Ikea table is making a creaky sound. If really that Ikea table broke, then means I'm too hardcore already, like The Bear always says I'm diablo" Lord of Destruction. Seems that most items I use is broken way before it's due time..


Suddenly this week i'm having this craving of eating marmite sandwiches almost everyday. Marmite is a norm in UK and one day I went to Carrefour to find my trusty marmite. I searched high and low for it, and asked the sales assistants, they've never heard of it. I mean is Marmite really that unpopular meh? I've been consuming Marmite since I was little. Whe I was sick and porridge is the only alternative, my mom use to mix marmite to my porridge to give it flavour, and those days where the food is kinda "dry", I'll make myself a marmite soup. Late night supper sometimes will be the trusty marmite sandwiches. yum yum..thinking bout marmite makes me want t have another sandwich already..


Today's post is as random as ever. Many things are going through my mind. Whether I have enough clothes to last me to the weeks in college given that i've not yet sorted out my piles of clothes? Whether my "mojo" to study will be back? Whether the bear going to get promoted or not? Whether The Bear already plan our anniversary?


Oh yeah, before I forgot, I'm not going to watch the american Idol till the finals. i watched the top 12 finalists and I'm bored.No one is worth rooting for. The show is losing its appeal. blah..not even worth me watching it every week.

No comments: