headerphoto

Peek-a-boo

I'm multi tasking right now. Clr-ing with those research exercises, perez hilton-ing and blogging. Left 60 something days and in CLR , I'm clueless. Hate the new syllabus with those crappy research stuff. Now I found out got a stupid law quiz that I have to do online. Crap..

On Saturday, visited my dear friend and her 2-week old new born child, Gabriel. We chatted about the baby and the labour proccess and hearing the experience , in short you just need to love your mom more. It's scary , the thought of being pregnant and experiencing the excrutiating pain of labour( she showed the video of labour too) but I think every woman should at least experience it once in their life.I cannot imagine my life as a pregnant woman. It's just to far far away but right now I have to stop dreaming and start mugging books. I wanna wish her congratulations on her bundle of joy and I get to see her in the next 2 weeks for Gabriel's full moon ceremony. I hope I can get to borrow The Bear's SLR and capture the special moments cause taking pics with just a digital camera does not do the baby justice... Here are some pictures. No time to edit the pics.




#1 Safe and comfy in mummy's arms..
#2 Proud mother
#3 What's up?
#4 I know I'm cool
#5 The girls

No comments: