headerphoto

Le sigh..

It's been a while since I listened to the beat of bossa nova. I've downloaded so much of bossa nova songs that I lose track and as if every song is new to me , nonetheless they are relaxing and the beat of the song is so soothing..A few more months to go. I need to stirve myself. Few more months I keep telling myself..to another beach holiday. No pain, no gain..


I have this sudden urge to grab a camera and go backpacking. Sightseeing, visitng flea markets,relaxing by the beach. My perfect holiday will be a morning breakfast at a quaint lil' cafe that serves a perfect cup of english tea and hearty breakfast, then afternoons will be spend snapping pictures at a local flea market then by dinner time would be by the beach listening to gentle waves.I would also love to spend lying on the beach at night watching the stars and talk about life,ambition,hopes or just anything with The Bear. I miss the beach. I had a great time at Langkawi where the two nights were spens lying on the beach and watching the sky.That's my motivation to keep me going through this few months cause i know after that I can go to another beach holiday. Gotta keep going..


No comments: