headerphoto

cny 3rd day

I'm always been a nocturnal creature. I will always sleep past midnight. The earliest will be around 1-2 am..that also I feel is early..but normally when I'm tired only I will sleep around that time la. usual time will be 4 sumthing in the morning and once I slept at 7 in the morning. Needless to say i noly wake up at 12 pm. Apparently my sleeping routine was a an anomaly to my friend. He asks me what I do during the night.

So what do I do actually? The typical non-college day, I will take a nap, like today from 6-8 pm. woke up, had dinner. watched the news and debated with my Dad as usual about the current events. Then I went up to my room and started cleaning my room. Clean my dressing table actually. I started at 9 and ended at 12.00am. In the course of cleaning up my dresser, I uploaded pictures, tagged and commented on them, reply to text messages, talked on the phone with friends, find songs to download, researched on electro music, all this while Above n Beyong mix were blasting through my speakers. After cleaning up my dresser, I changed my bedsheet and again I talked to my friend while doing that. Later I went took a bath and now i'm all fresh and clean..Now is only 1.30 am. After this i plan to watch Kyle XY and then sleep after that. today as bit different and consider early for me to sleep before 3 as said before cause I woke up before noon today.

I went to luncheon held by my previous firm with my borhter. There was a few pominent lasywers there. It was kinda awkward for me but i try my best to talk to them without making myself look stupid. They were all very charismatic and that is the skill i want to master when I work. Be able to commuincate and convince people that you are intelligent enough ..haha. After that luncheon, I went to meet up with my chi mui at ampang. We catch up and play with lil Gabriel. That was pretty much my day. Will post up some pictures later. Now i want to watch series and listen to music. Oh yeah..I'm going to a trance gig this friday at zouk. I'm looking forward to another night of dancing..Trance for LIFE!!!

1 comment:

fluotone said...

haha.. this post is damn funny :) really made my day. i don't know where to start :p