headerphoto

2009 embrace me now!!

Happy New year folks!!!

Its 2009 and I feel indifferent. 2008 has come and gone. Mistakes were made, lessons were learnt, heart was broken and wounds have healed. To summed it all up 2008 was a turbuelent year for me. I regretted some of it but in all I learnt so much about myself and gone through one hell of a ride.
I celebrated the new year in The Loft with some new friends. Well the more mature ones, the yuppies.. It was a fun night , it was house music but it was great nonetheless. the moment I sipped the glass of JD, I 'm sscared. I'm afraid I will get drunk like the last time. I paced myself and I'm the most sober one that night but a bit tipsy. Ahh..clubbing, makes me anticipate more Armin's gig on the 10th. I danced the night away despite getting seats at the VIP section.
the reason I feel indifferent of crossing to another year is that I have no resoltuions. I now hold on the mantra of living everyday and not worry too much about the future. The one biggest lesson I learnt in 2008 is don't plan or worry too much. Planning for the future yes, but don't sweat the small stuff. Last year, i dread the weekends. Now i jsut let it come and see what will I do. I use to worry how am I gonna psned it alone and all. Now I jstu do what I want and see how things turn out. It's easier for me that way.
I jsut hope this year I will come experience more fun things and have a blast!! A mind blasting year!! LOL

No comments: