headerphoto

note to myself

It's been a good week so far. I can't remember the last time I was emo. Which is good.Maybe because I'm happy cause of someone. Someone who I should not even 'start' out with. I don't want to think so much la. If I ever one day be emo about it, it's my responsibility to bear and now I just go with the flow. I couldn't be bothered of the obvious consequences, if he makes me happy even for a few weeks or months I'll take the risk. Why would I deny myself happiness now for fears of the future or the judgment from ppl? I don't want to go down the road again. Any emotional consequences is for me to bear and I'm ready for it.

You’re an open invitation to a heartache .A painful kind of good, I should just leave alone but it’s too late

1 comment:

fluotone said...

I can feel the emotions here sister!