headerphoto

white wedding and white picket fences


Whenever I passed by Loke Yew area, where there are a row of Bridal houses I will glance through the display of resses. Maybe many other girls do it too and would take a peek at the bridal gowns displayed. Every girl dreams about their wedding. I, myself will daydream sometimes on how my wedding would be, what would I wear. I used to have a pretty good picture of how my wedding should be when i was with my ex. Now my dreams of my wedding is nothing. Reduced to just nothing. I can't imagine how my wedding would be. I don't even have an inkling of what the general "idea" would be. I can't even envisage myself being married. All i want to say is, throughout last year, not only physically and emotionally changed, my mindset and approach to things changed as well. This blog entry is pointless for many. But for me it is another stepping stone in my life that I'm in another level in my life. My goals in life, my objectives have changed and I only can see myself working in a firm, wearing a black suit and spending my time in the office. Then evenings will be gym and weekends are for clubbing. that is all i see, not my dream partner or my dream wedding. One more thing, commitment still scares me, I still believe in love but the term "in a relationship"..hmm..something I still can't get used to.

1 comment:

fluotone said...

this post is pretty interesting.. It nice to know u added clubbing to the things you do over the weekends still :p ... My crystal ball tells me that you'll be working in a big law firm wearing expensive suits and handling huge important cases =) hehehe