headerphoto

sunny tales

I'm feeling melancholic. Hmm..not emo but jsut normal. As normal as I can ever be. i'm not missing someone or longing for someone anymore. Just me. Enjoying my time alone. It does particularly feels great but its and OK feeling.
I'm particularly loving song by Dj Shah right now. The middle part is so euphoric. To put in malay, ia menusuk ke kelam kelabu hati..lol..Dj Shah really know what how to put you in a state of trance. When I listen to the middle part, it evokes a part in me. I really don't know how to stae it but the feeling is great. The song puts me back at ease somehow. I was talking on the phone with a friend I just met and it was refreshing cause he is also a fan of trance music and we talked for hours on music.
I'm so looking forward to next week. tiesto's new podcast is awesome also. Ok I need to stop talking about trance now. It might be boring to you guys. But I embedded the video of the song for those who are interested. The first part might sound a bit clubbing, whihc some of you might not like but just wait till the middle part around the 3:42.
Tomorrow is my cousin's wedding. I'm not at all close to him but i have to folow my mom for the tea ceremony tomorrow. So at least I got somthing to do. Take pictures and social a bit then at night would be the wedding dinner. I don't know when class starts and I'm still playing around. I haven't done any sort of studying whatsoever. I'm in a holiday mood and just looking forward to Armin's gig in Zouk. That's all I'm looking forward. Another great night clubbing and dancing.

No comments: