headerphoto

A state ot trance in Zouk

Party mood is over, back to real life. back to student life. back to nerd mode. But now I start anew, after that great party.I'm an Armin van Buuren fan. I love his mixes and songs and for me to get to see him live is just too surreal I'll remember 10/11/09 for a long long time.

I was so glad that I bought the tickets early. My sis and reached Zouk at 10 pm and from far we could see there are so many people and it was slightly jam. We parked our car and headed to the entrance and there was a huge line of 3-4 person a row from the entrance to the gate. That was only the people who hasn't bought the tickets and just trying their luck to get in cause the tickets were sold out. We went in and the security was tight, there were 3 diff bouncers who has to check our stamps before letting us in. At 10.45 i went up the podium to wait and was so excited when I saw Armin walking from behind. He's tall and he's hot. When he smiles, he has that baby face..LOL

He started of with a new mix and it was so good. Everyone was dancing and having loads of fun. i love partying with genuine trance fans, they so get the music especially the middle trance part. Everyone was in the mood. The mix that night was a combination of some new unheard mixes with some popular songs. He played all the songs I hoped he would play and even the unexpected ones like "Man on the run by Dash Berlin". The music was pumping all the way and it was a solid 4 hours set. I met some new frineds who are Armin fans also. i was up at the podium that 4 hours and people ofer me drinks from below. They were hi-fiving me and my sis thought they were my friends.LOL. It's always like that, when I dance, they think I'm like super high, but in fact I'm sober just dancing the night away and then people will buy me drinks and talk to me. That night was super super awesome and I had fun I never had in months. I think that night sums up my quota for clubbing till after exams. I think now I will club only in very very special occasions or some big DJ is coming down. Which is even more tempting now that Alex M.O.R.P.H is coming down in Feb. Ekk..so tempting. I'll think about it first..

Below are just some nicer pictures of me. The rest all are at facebook. and there's this video posted by Zouk. try to find me...LOL













No comments: