headerphoto

beh( lantak remix)

Currently listening to : TATW 266

I'm reading Sophie Kinsella's Undosmectic Goddess ( I do read la..I don't just listen trance, I have many other secondary interests ) I was at the first page and this paragraph interests me:

I love my job. I love my satisfaction of spotting loophole in a contract. I love the adrenaline rush of closing a deal. I love the thrill of negotiation, and arguing and making the best point in the room.

In the book the character is a lawyer. and that paragraph right there there sums up what I why I want to become a lawyer.

I'm now wide awake. I overlsept. Or I think I'm too tired and slept at odd hours. I woke up at 9 something today courtesy of my very own personal wake up call. Then I went to lunch and Sungei Wang. I came back slept till 5. Had dinner. Wanted to go to my sis's place at 9. I wanted only to take a two hour nap. But I was damn sleepy. in the midst of some weird dream I texted my sis and him. Then continue to sleep. I left my lights on and when I woke up to turn it off and plan to sleep, but suddenly I'm wide awake.

I can't wait to wear my satin grey dress to Gareth's gig. Its me having to buy a new dress everytime got international trance dj coming. Cuz my sister told me , if go clubbing for an event. go all out. dress to impress. she creative in dressing up. i'm not. so i just go buy. and i have this thing that i dun like to wear the same baju n take pic which is then posted fb. but i did it with the strawberry top which i love. so tht is an exception i guess. i'm chilling with trance. my love, trance. reminiscing the time in Freedom. hmmm..such a nice time, the atmosphere, the lights and the music. so euphoric. i miss FREEDOM so so much. enough rambling..my flu pills in..arh..maybe tht is why i'm sleeping too much. my body telling me to rest.

2mr another day at the gym. i want to suntan at the pool listening to trance so i went to watsons to buy some tanning spray. they ran out of tanning lotion. and there is a new tanning salon openign soon oppostie my gym at mv. funny how many malaysians would be willing to pay to get the i-just-got-back-from-bali look. LOL

No comments: