headerphoto

bleh

Currenty listneign to : Kismet- Lost Language

Someone ask me what have I've been doing that is not related to trance nowadays. I did do a lot of stuff but trance is in my head 24/7. My weekdays are filled with activities. I go out and chill with my sister. She would cook, i would use her pc and do some maintenance for her. I would also watch astro and play with her cat. We talk crap and lepak till like 5-6am in da morning. When the sounds of the mosque are heard, i would be brushing my teeth preparing to sleep. Tomorrow she is going to penang and I really hope I can have lunch with him tomorrow. There will be dinner tomorrow at night also. So in the afternoon , I will do my red laundry. I wash my 'outgoing' clothes by hands and colour code it. Last two days was blue and black clothes. 2mr will be red and white I think. If there is sunlight, maybe another colour. I'm rambling as it is. gonna sleep soon. Another day of errands.

1 comment:

fluotone said...

washing clothes by color is OCD too LOL :p but its a pretty good idea I might add. I had a few clothes ruined because of the other colors running :p