headerphoto

Gareth Emery..

Currently listening to: Gareth Emery Podcast 81

Another great trance night. First hour an half was awesome then it slowly was boring but it was saved by the great company I had. It was more of a meet and greet and catch up session earlier. We caught up with facebook trance kakis. As usual we camwhored a bit and danced the night away. GE (Gareth Emery) opened his set with Andy Moor & Ashley Walbridge feat Meighan Nealon-Faces. I was up at the podium and dancing and singing. We were all esctatic. Then after that was a lil tech house and some memorable hits like Oceanlab-Lonely Girl ( Gareth Emery Remix),Oceanlab- On a good Day (Daniel Kandi Remix),Andy Moor feat Nadia Ali- Love Story, John O' Callaghan feat Sarah Howell - Find yourself (Cosmic Gate Remix), RexMundi- Nothing at all and many more. the set was starting to get bored for me at the last 30 mins. But in all it was good fun. nothing can replace Freedom or Armin's set in January. This is just something to get me by. I'm addicted to trance..lol

Let's talk fashion. I bought this dress from Times Square. I actually got 3 choices for GE's gig. I bought a long grey dress earlier, then Wai Fon wanted to go shopping. So I could not resist myself and bought 2 more dresses. A green lycra dress and the white one I wore yesterday. It was pretty simple and someone ask me why I dress like i'm going to dinner. Well, i want to look classy. Eventhough I don't like R&B clubs but the girls dress nice. Dresses and bit of bling. So why can't I do the same for Trance. I still can dance and enjoy myself and I feel good in a dress as well.

Next week, I'm starting back my attachment on Wed. So back to my law life. After exams, i sort of don't remember anything I studied. I completely let it go. Now back to my other part of my life. Not truly excited bout the working. Not cuz its not great. Its just the waking up in the monings. so nuff said..pics time. Its the same pics in FB but these are the ones i like the most:


#1 Man of the night!

#2 Focus..
#3 Wonderful ppl i met through TIFM


#4 ;-)

#5 LOL

#6 Trance Forever!


No comments: