headerphoto

eh..

Currently listening to: John O' Callaghan feat Lo-Fi Sugar - Never Fade Away ( Andy Duguid Remix)

I jsut got back from my ex-colleague's wedding dinner. soon to be a colleague back again cause i'm gonna start my attachment at the law firm next month tentatively. I feel more liberated and independent lately. I've been doing things myself nowadays. compared to previous months where I always want someone with me. I do now, but I'm more understanding I think. but now and then that old habit creeps up. since the exams, i've been on track with my plan. to clean my room work on my group.I've changed a lot of things and update my TFIM (trance fans in malaysia). responses are growing and i'm always updating now. which is good. i love doing something i'm passionate about. there are many things to be done. this year i feel liberated, enlightened and most importantly happy. happy cuz i've achieved many things. and there is more to come. so fast we've reached the middle of 2009.jan 2009 seems like yesterday for me. in tht course of few months i've met someone wonderful in my life and some great friends where i can forsee me having long lasting friendship with. i lost more weight and feel confident in wearing a bikini at the gym now. i'm contented with my life now. i'm happy. u may think is superficial, the things i'm happy about. but i can feel my inner self is feeling more postive. comapre this period of time and me last year. how far i've come. thanks to the grace of God and his workings. i'm blessed.

No comments: