headerphoto

got the blueprints?

Currently listening to: Ferry Tayle & Static Blue- L'Acrobat

It's the second week of freedom already I've done quite a lot. More needs to be done. I just went and bought myself a gorgeous grey dress, a brown satin top and pair of shoes. I bought another pair of shoes yesterday wtf. I've yet to shop for work clothes. Some emo shit happen to my friend and they both sort of blog about it. Well maybe one of them blog and the other told me la. the point is..i'm annoyed a bit. dunno y.. maybe thts how ppl feel when they read my emo stuff last time. so i shall refrain from blogging bout my emo stuff. maybe i'll set up another blog purely for my dark tortured soul..lol

I have 3 more weeks left before I start work back. then i'll be at the office 9-6 and gym at night. back to the normal routine. i'm so sleepy. i stil have not gotten any good night sleep. i crave a good haegan dass raspberry ice cream now *hint hint*. i was never a dessert person. i never use to crave sweet stuff but now i look at the dessert first before ordering my main course. but i still don't take carbonated drinks. so kinda balanced out my diet i think.

its so hot now..so humid. till i'm having a migraine now. i don't have much to write acutally. so jsut random stuff now. boring as usual.

No comments: