headerphoto

for an angel

Currently listening to : Chicane-Poppiholla

I'm currently really like sleep deprived. I've been like this since last Friday. If you dunno where I've been last Friday..its either, u r not a regular of this blog, u dun have me at facebook or u r a stranger..I was at Melaka for the Freedom rave. The all so highly advertised rave party of the year. The biggest one I shall say. Raves are not as some people think, drug infested or some kind of sex party. Tht one maybe in their own private post party la. But I'm there to enjoy the music. Nothing else. I went there with really hardcore trance people. people who speak trance. Not those people who got there for the sake of a rave. The trancers were Danny , Simon and Alvin. We 4 lepak together most of the time then joined by Aidan, Ling, the Singaporean stoners( dun ask me why the name) , Gracie, Ali D and many more. The moment I stepped into Simon's car to Melaka and all the way back to KL, I enjoyed every moment. The lasers were amazing, I was seriously enjoying the music, every minute of it. I think I left my heart there, cuz now I'm suffering from post rave depression.

First night was Markus Schulz opening for Ferry Corsten. We did not have the timetable, so we thought Markus gonna be like at 10pm but he started at 9 I think. He is Danny's fav dj, so we rush like hell from our apartment and took the shuttle to the rave. His set was suprisingly proggy, was ok la..I can still layan and all..Ferry was amazing. He played many tracks from his album Twice in a Blue Moon. The lasers n the lightings created a magical feel for me. they brought a vocalist to sing 2 songs from Ferry's set. She was awesome as usually trance vocalists when sing live..tak boleh pakai..but she was so good..Love Betsie Larkin. I was so into it, I dun want the night to end. We camwhored, met new people, continue dancing and went back and chilled with a beer listening to podcasts. We party safely and responsibly. eventhought the night ended early and many people have their own chillout postparty, we just chill with podcasts. We party with quality and not quantitu. I din drink but I just chill with them la..

The next day, we went to Melaka town for lunch. It was damn fun la. The 4 of us plus Gracie, we just clicked. It is as though we know each other for a long time. For the first time I have a group of frens whom I can talk trance 24/7 and all of us won't get bored wei. Besides trance also we had lots of fun talking bout other stuff. Then at night my sister joins us for the second night. Some funny shit went down at the apartment tht night, I can't blog about it cause I've been told my bro not to write incriminating stuff on my blog or online, cuz if I were to be a lawyer one day, tht shit gonna come back and haunt me. so i shall zip it, but it never fails to make me smile when I think bout tht incident. The 2nd night was totally mind blasting..lol..Tydi was so awesome. His warmup set was superbly amazing. I was like woah.....din know Tydi had so much talent..he is only 21. his set was great. transitions were smooth too. When my fav djs Above & Beyond came out, I was ecstatic. I have no other words to describe what a fanstactic set they deliver. the most memorable part was when On a Good Day was played. We group hugged altogether. We sang along and it was so so nice. I can feel that that time Trance truly brings us together.

The next day in the car, we were all very sad. We are sinking in slowly into depression by that time and I'm still under depression now even. I want to blog more bout my personal experience but for now jsut the general gist. All the pics are in Facebook. These are just some that I like.

I'm still smiling when I look at the pics.. sigh..I miss the rave so so much, i miss the company..
#1 My trance kakis

#2 At the cendol place I've been bugging all of them since lunch


#3 At the clubhouse..club as in the real club house..not the 'club' LOL
#4 Love ya guys \o/
#5 Trance chicas
#6 My first taste of Freedom
#7 The need to camwhore.. T__T

#8 My RAVE outfit.

No comments: