headerphoto

black lines

Currently listening to : Squash 84-Ski or Die (Deep End)

I'm still fidgety. My iphone is still not unlocked yet.
I should be doing Trust questions but now online and watching eye makeup videos. I just got myself an eyeliner. I normally use the pencil eyeliner and my liquid eyeliner dried up cause I did not used in like 2 years. I did a bit of shopping today and bought cleansing cream from Etude House. The shop is in Times Square and it's like the cutest store ever. All pink and girly. I wanted to buy the eyeliner there cause I tested it last few weeks but it's out of stock so I resorted in buying it from Elianto. Today I also dropped by Sbux and my ex colleagues were like " Ai Chen, you are so much more beautiful". I took it a as a huge compliment. I'm not trying to brag but I've been taking care of myself more now. I always go out with makeup. At least some foundation and blusher. Now I take pride in making myself look presentable at least. I go to fashion websites and magazines to get the latest trend. I won't say I'm hot but I'm trying. I need to lose more weight. Ok enough yapping. Need to go do assignment now..nite~

No comments: