headerphoto

last dance

Currently listening to: Gareth Emery Podcast 71

I received a message today at FB, someone asks me why I love trance? I googled the original word 'trance' not the musical genre trance and its defines trance as an altered state of consciousness. Which is true, when you listen to the trance part, it brings you to a whole new level. It's so high and you can feel like you're flying and it always brings a smile to my face everytime a mix successfully hits the trance part. It's just so beautiful. At first I was bit apprehensive about trance but the more I listen I can see how different beats synchronize together to create a beautiful piece or remix. I agree that many people will say trance is for people who are high on drugs. But for me? I don't care. I don't take drugs whatsoever and still trance gets me high. I'm crazily addicted to trance that I listen to them ALL the time. I try to listen to radio from time to time but sometimes I just need the beats and it's like a drug. I'm so crazy I deleted all the songs in MP3 player and put only trance songs and now my MP3 player only has one type of genre which is trance. LOL

I jsut took a nap and was again woken up, but this time by my mother who brewed me a cup of ginseng tea. I'm usually not that close to my mum before my breakup. I see her at home, eat what she cooks and that's bout it. WE don't talk. After that awful day, I cried my lungs out and she knowing that my room is full or memories between me and him, my parents offered me to sleep in their room and my parents will sleep in my room instead. I slept in my parents room for two nights and they cleaned my room too. Then I went to my sister's place for a couple of days and she would call my sister asking me how am I. My mum knowing I like to cook pasta, she bought all the ingredients for me to kill time and cook. My dad pulak offered to handle all my finances. It's used to be handled by my ex. He bought me everything and my dad told me I can count him for money now and he will also handle my ptptn loan also. Things that they do, makes me feel guilty for taking them for granted the time I'm with Allan. My car is maintained by my Dad obviously. The petrol in my car will 'automatically' refills itself and the tissue box will never runs out.

So in order for me not disappoint them, I need to study and with that added bonus that if Freedom is on, I may go as well.. Ciao~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe your broke up this time is god wanna let u know how much your family love you compared to what you thought previously ~~~ learn to really appreciate them~~

Alicia Goh said...

yea..i guess so..love them to bits