headerphoto

fidget

Currently listening to: Gareth Emery Podcast 70

I'm currently waiting to update my firmware on my iphone. It's taking some time to download and I'm fidgety. I'm actually feeling fidgety this whole week, I don't know why. I actually did study and the more I read my textbook and other materials, the more I feel the exam jitters. The more I feel the stress. to that i can safely say my study mojo is back. So I shall welcome back my stress acne and the constant cramp type of feel in my stomach everytime I feel stress? and also to tonnes of papers lying around my bed and that i will dream of exams? sigh..

I got the iphone ady but now trying to unlock it. My sis just got back from Taipei and LA and got me a bottle of collagen pills and some fake lashies. Bless her!! I want to take collagen cause I heard it's good for the skin and hair. And the fake lashies..shes says in Taipei it's damn cheap..RM 5 for 6 pairs and she bought a couple of selections..

Like I said before, I'm feeling really fidgety. I can't sleep well as though there is much to be done. I think it's the stress is sipping in. It's the same feeling last year, wher eI just want to get it over with. It's a good sign provided I study really hard.

My download is almost done. will blog soon ~

No comments: