headerphoto

wish

Currently listening to:Gareth Emery Podcast 71

Geesh..It's 11 in the morning and I'm blogging. Someone woke me up. Don't they know the my day starts in the afternoon? I just found out that Freedom Festival this year is on May 1 at Port Dickson. ARHHHHH!!!!! huge dilemma!!! This year will be the DJs Above & Beyond. One of my favourite DJs also. How now? I told myself if I study properly, I'll go. I'll cari trance ppl alike to go. Since opening the trance fans page, i had emails from people asking me to teman them to trance clubs in KL and of course since I'm invited it's all paid for. I sound cheap right. It's because I AM CHEAP!! I'm not afraid to admit it, but I'm not cheap like a whore kinda cheap but just cheapskate.I am not earning money so I leech on people as much as I can. When the time I earn money I don't mind belanja people but for now I have to be the one kena dibelanja ok?

I found a new song. It's a mix by Cosmic Gate and the song keeps ringing in my head ever since. The song is called Cosmic Gate-Not enough time. and true enough I have not enough time till exams. There is so much to be done and I'm still having fun. shouldn't be I be in study hell now?


No comments: