headerphoto

tears

Emotions is a funny thing. Some say it's due to hormones. Many people blame the circumstances. I cried for the first time this year. Really burst into tears and cried. What the person said made me cry, but in the middle of the crying session I found out I'm crying because of all my hidden inner sufferings. I suck it up everytime something gets me down. But tonight it was all released. I don't feel much better but just ashamed and sad. self pity. i guess i'm still the weak person i am. i thought i've changed. yes, i had loads of fun meeting new people and doing new things. the status single? i think at some point my heart is just dry and needs some tlc. when life gives u lemons, you make lemonade. i'm trying to make lemonade out of it. i really thought i'm stronger. but i'm human. months have passed since i last emo-ed. i can't remember the last time i emo-ed or cry. but onight i did. i cried. maybe all this while i'm running away. well it all caught up. tmrw is a brand new day and hopefully it's better.

No comments: