headerphoto

not jaunty

Currently listening to : Reflekt feat Deline Bass - Need to feel loved (Adam K & Soha Remix)

My life is pretty much mundane. My iphone is having some problems. It's too canggih sehingga people still cant' crack it..urgh..damn menyampah at apple now. Later if I pwned(unlock) it I'm gonna change the apple icon into a pineapple icon. Yeah, they have that function to change the reboot icon to a pineapple. funniest thing ever.

I went back to gym today, after a month long hiatus. Running is good, the sad thing is that I forgot to bring my mp3 player. It's refreshing but i'm disappointed at myself cause I use carry 10 kg weight per arm now I can't. sob sob..all because I'm lazy. sloth.

Well I can't let sloth get into me, that is why I'm going to college early to study. Everything is clear now, I got my loan money, paid of my debts and reorganise my study notes. Now is just plain nerd mode and conventional mugging. One thing that is not clear is my emotional area. I feel something is truly missing. Maybe because V-day is near. Funny, when I was in a relationship, I was not not effected with the v-day thingy, now I'm single, I kinda feel the v-day vibe. as though I need someone to celebrate with me. but as I was reading xiaxue's blog, she mentioned she had been single for 4 years. 4 whole years and in March is gonna be one year I'm truly single. good things come to those who wait. I'm not chasing for the 'couple' notion, I'm enjoying my life but I am human. Loneliness is inevitable sometimes. Quoting my friend when this kinda things struck you, ie emoness just " buat bodoh". this things will pass.

*yawns* time for my sleep. ciao

No comments: