headerphoto

Aly & Fila..or maybe just fila

I think my toes are broken, my hair still smelled of smoke and I only have a couples hour of sleep ahead of me. But it was all worth it. Aly & Fila is superbly awesome. Bit too fast at times but all the songs I wanted him to play was fulfilled. The warm up by DJ Evo was sufficient to boost up the crowd's mood by playing the favourites. To make it an even better night, I bet with my friend and won a speedzone ticket. We were betting what song Aly & Fila gonna play and all...
I was up on the podium once again dancing away. I shouted till I no more breathe and it was another awesome trance night.
I din bring camera but there are limited pictured that will uploaded soon. Hmmm..maybe klubbers.net have my picture since I was actively on the podium..lol
There is something I don't get, we were given 2 free drinks with the choice of beer and soft drinks. But some how or rather some people was drunk and vomitted and passed out. I was like wtf? unless u order hard liquor la..but really the crowd this time was a mixture of hardcore trance fans like me and kids (due to the fact entry is for 18 and above) thus there were drunken people on the florr and shufflers..for God's sake? shufflers on a trance?? disaster!! I only drank half a bottle of beer and a glass of coke the whole night.
it was a nice night, i met some other trance kakis and everyone seem to know each other and it was a great experience.
so i guess i will see them in Speedzone next month..

2 comments:

fluotone said...

glad that someone's happy :)

Alicia Goh said...

aly n fila wo..
sure i'm happy
i think i was too hyper tht nite!!