headerphoto

revolving doors

Currently listening to: Danny's birthday mix

I'm not being bias but this trance mix that Danny made , the opening is so damn euphoric. So relaxing and uplifting. Its just inspires me to blog. I just finish watching some series and of course there are always the relationship drama going on. I'm happy but stressed. It's not a good combination. I went to class today, birght and early and was concentrating but till he reaches the leasehold covenants part, I was lost. Really really lost and I went back and had a really nice nap.
I never really Sunday nights, I don't know why. At least tomorrow I might go karoke with my brother and sister and sing my heart out. Planning to go college and mug in the library yet again. I find it very fulfiling like I got something done in the library. I have many chapters left for each topic and it's just pure mugging and writing from now onwards.

Listening to the opening now, I want to fly away to somewhere like a beach. Lie down on the beach and soak up the sun, listening to the waves. i need to de-stress.

I'm loving the new jeans, goes well with heels,pumps and sandals. It fits me perfectly too. I think that is all I have for this wet Sunday evening. Time to go for a nice shower and then conquer leasehold covenant.

No comments: