headerphoto

evidence and land..

Currently listening to: Vast Vision feat Fisher- Everything (Aly & fila Remix)

Section 118 PACE 1984. excited utterance or res gestae. I'm tendering my hearsay evidence now under this exception. I just witnessed a roadrage incident right in front of me. I am a witness to a crime and I'm genuinely scared at that moment.

I'm tendering this evidence to prove the matters stated and therefore it hearsay. I was driving with my family and was to turn in to the road leading my house. It was very jammed means it is super easy turn in to that junction as there is a yellow box. I was behind the lorry and suddenly it stopped. I saw there was a motor speeding already and assume it would stop at the yellow box as all the cars alrady stopped. No he didn't, he kept on moving when the lorry was turning in and ther lorry braked. I braked too. The motor and the lorry guy got into a fight and and the motor then went off but in that split second the lorry guy open his door and the door hit the motor guy and he almost lost his balance. then he continue pushing the motorcyclist. At that instance I locked my car terus and turned and overtook the lorry. My mum kept looking back and said the lorry guy use something ot continue hitting that guy. I sped off. I actually wanted to horn the lorry but I didn't. I think if I did. that guy would come and beat me up also..phew~

Now my mind is ovewhelemed with this dramatic event and there is no possibility of disotrion and concoction. DAMN, it was a scary experience and why people resort to this kinda anger. If the guy murdered the motorist, he can't even argue provocation as no reasonable man would react this way. sigh. people. times like this i wish i was still a kid..living innocently and not witness all this violence.

so this is the higlight of my day. pretty mundane. studied in the library then back to dinner. while eating all those stuff i read was floating in my mind. it was like s141,142 LPA, benefir,burden,spencer,deed,legal,prity,touch n concern, reference to the subject matter of the lease, s77, para 20 sch 12, indemnity, AGA, s3, s8 s28(1) LTCA, forfeiture, release ..sigh..i can't even eat a decent meal without all this stuff in my mind

stressed...

2 comments:

fluotone said...

with all that codes below.. I'm indeed overwhelmed.. eh will u be my lawyer? hehe

Alicia Goh said...

for u..i give u discount la..