headerphoto

speezone more like saunazone

Currently listening to - Rex Mundi feat Susana -nothing at all

It's been years since i've been to a concert, the last one was Jay Chou concert couple years back. Yesterday I had the taste of a rave party. Who else would I be going with than Danny? I went to Speedzone F1 party and was looking forward for it for months. Speedzone was held at KL tower featuring big names such as Paul Oakenfold, Judge Jules, Tall Paul and many more.

I was excited when I reached the entrance and loving the Red zone i think. I feel it's big and its spacious unlike the Speed Arena where its tented up like an oven. It's so freaking hot. its like sauna. Due to the heat I couldn't really enjoy. Oakenfold was not that bad but Judge Jules was techno-ish..damn..i had to get out of there and join Ricky Stone at the other arena. Managed to reach there and he played two new tracks. Transitions by him was bad, and the mixes were jsut so so. but got to choose that over Judge Jules at tht time. There were fireworks and it was an awesome setting, the lights and stage is so choon.


Danny was with me most of the time. Not all the time la cuz I wanted to go cool myself and wouldn't be fair for music lover like him to teman me and all. We camwhored the whole night and being with him the whole night listening to EDM was very very romantic. ignore the sweat and the heat, I just love being next to him. I was driving and he gave me directions, he always like to tease me when giving me direction, make me so tensed up when driving but in a cute funny way. I jsut love how caring he is with me.. texting me when i was at the other stage, making sure i'm ok. buying water and was there for me. i felt pampered...thanks baby~

oh yeah..i feel he damn funny n cute when he tag himself at the pics of the stage with the djs..hardcore~

and i won't see him for a week. he's going for business trip and i'm so gonna miss him. no wake up calls n suprise lunches..baby...miss u already


not gonna blog more..let the pics do the talking


















No comments: