headerphoto

rambling

Currently listening to: Ohmna feat. Nuralila - Key Of Life (Marlo Remix)

I've been really emo these few days. Felt bad towards Baby that I ranted and emo-ed at him and he still there for me..feel bad la baby..sorry. This week I'm having classes for tort and it is conducted by this UOL lecturer named Simon Askey. He's by far the most funniest lecturer I ever encounted. He's so funny I enjoyed his class. I suck at Tort. Its not that I don't know the law, I have trouble putting it in an organized manner. Ok, this UOL lecturer is way beyond words I can explain how amusing he is. amusing but he teaches us stuff on how to answer. There was this part where he was explaining how he would answer and then after giving and oral answer, he stopped and " So are of you impressed? I'm an examiner and i'm impressed, maybe my answer is a 2:1." His jokes are sarcastic, dry humour but it lightens up the class a lot. when it's time to give break, he said " time for a break. i know i need one, you guys don't need one, you are just sitting there..."and to sum it all at today's class was, he said, "treat your examiners as your enemies and the exams as a war, you don't need to know everything you just need STRATEGY!! and now I want to go home.."
he told us that you don't need to everything, just know how to gather the right law in the right direction. he said when he studied last time he don't read text books, he read articles and try to write them by paraphrasing as if it came from him, he called it 'creative plagiarism'. he jsut amazes me. maybe he is just smart. we have another UOL lecturer, she is funny too, but she is way more serious.
lecturers are getting more amusing when the subject is getting tougher..why???? why makes feel as though the subject is easy but in reality its slaughtering us all?
i feel unprepared and been emo. my friend says "stress, fucks your brain up" and it is now..sigh..
so now this is clearly an emo post. i'm ranting.

for nicer, more happier stuff like TRANCE, the song i'm listening to is awesome..choon..trance..0:57 onwards..goosebumps..nice

No comments: