headerphoto

ooohh..ahhh...eeee..

Currently listening to : Sander van Doorn vs. Marco V - What Say

Days left, I'm still struggling. Evidence is coming along ok i guess, jsut ned to do some writing. My Pilot pens are runnign out of ink and I don't have a bloody eraser..I lost even more weight!! It's a good thing.. I think by end of this year I'll hit 45 kg..jsut give me a couple of months in the gym and I'll hit my goal weight.Btw the track i'm listening to is spooky..like for halloween but its still trance..cool

I've not much to blog about. I have to go college for evidence tomorrow and stay and mug int he library till night I presume. Or untill my body could not take it.

I've always been a big fan of vocal trance where I can sing my heart out to the beats. I have this tendency to repeat what the voiceovers in a podcast for instance " Trance around the world with Above & Beyond or You're in the mix with Armin van Buuren". I always repeat it to my sister and we both laughed on how accurate I imitate them. Baby's show Sundance is extending to guestmix and he asks me to do voiceover. I'm happy that he asks me to do it and he's using my voice too. not saying my voice damn good la, but at times berangan la jugak nak jadi vocalist( they dun call singers in trance, they call them vocalist)

Baby got an invitation to mix at Maison for the Knight's Castle pre party. It was such a coincident we were both wearing black and I dare say we really looked like a couple. when he was up there, him with the headphones, gosh it definitely turns me on. The moment that melted my heart yet again was when he looked at me and smiled, he gave a me a big smile. I smiled back, proudly. I was with his acquaintances and all of them looked at me when he smiled. I think my heart melted there and then. He looked great on the console..proud of you baby..and even more proud that now you have guestmixes on your show. Maybe one day you'll open for Armin. I'm pretty sure you gonna have the chance. I can imagine two of my most favourite people in the world mixing..I'm happy to do voiceovers every week for you..I'm gonna support you all the way and in trance we trust~Just seeing you up there, makes me really proud. Looking forward to your next gig at Maison. i'm sure it gonna be an uplifting emotional mix.

So that is pretty much it, there are more I want to blog about. It's getting late, morning class tmrw with Rajan. Need full concentration.and I keep forgetting to take pics of Baby and me..

No comments: