headerphoto

love is senseless without u

Currently listening to: Sundance Episode #03 with Danny Oh

Yeah..It's Danny's mix. I like his mixes..my kinda trance. I'm taking a break from cleaning up my room. I still yet to iron my clothes though. I finally found a trance album which is equivalent to love songs kinda album. It's Cosmic Gate's new album Sign of times. It has romantic lyrics about LURVE and sultry voices. I tell you, once this vocalist Aruna sings, I can turn gay that instance *snaps fingers*.

Danny came back from his business trip and met up with me as soon as he reach KL sentral. 5 days away seems so long..*blush* and he bought me a heart shaped chocolate. First time someone bought me chocolates. When I called him from Starbucks KL Sentral, he was still in KLIA...he was like kena tangkap basah like tht..he said..Baby..why u reach so fast..i'm buying something. lol..then when he reached he passed me that chocolate. It's the thought that matters that he would stopped by and bought me the heart shaped chocolate. We only met for few minutes literally..he was rushing but him wanting to meet ..I'm happy. I feel wanted.

Yea it is the first time I received chocolates. allan the ex did not give me romantic pressies..he say he not romantic wo. So I was realy really happy and touched. Thanks Baby!! muaahh

The more we get to know each other the more similarites we have with each other. Not just trance. like how we always forget where we put our CDS. I remember when he share with me the cds, its the same like how it treat my cds..lol..the flaps are not tucked in and some cds are in other covers. We like to eat the same food and we like our lattes. I'm just trying to convert him to Starbucks person not Coffee Beans. Something which is still hard..hmmm..he never knew how vanilla latte is that heavenly yet.

Cheesy and corny. Pardon me for feeling so smitten with him. He makes me happy. Seeing him makes me smile and being with him is so comforting. There are many little things he does that I find it every endearing. Makes me feel cared...very very much. I so know ur reading this baby..muaahh..
Love this pic.

Eat my heart out

5 comments:

fluotone said...

so nice got chocolates!! :) hehehe.. good good happy for u two nuts ;p

eh how to turn gay with cosmic gate? I got the album too the other day.. listening to eat ever since.. now listening to trip to P.D.. makes me phase out everytime =)

fluotone said...

lol i just noticed I spelled "it" as "eat" must be real hungry :/ lol

Alicia Goh said...

u must listen to cosmic gate feat aruna- under your spell
trip to pd is actually trip to port dickson
n the chocs..i shared with my classmates in conjunction with easter

fluotone said...

monotone-ous~ :p

fluotone said...

oh yea.. currently one of my favorite tracks is "under your spell" true enough vocal trance makes me sleepy all the time especially when driving... :p