headerphoto

i want to live

Currently listening to Tiesto's podcast 107

Things that keep me sane in this tumultuos period of time:

1) HIM
2) Baby- making me smile, making me feel cared , make me feel important, privlieged, exclusive. I *heart* you baby..muahh ( I love seeing you pucking your lips )
3) Friends aka Wai Fon, Yee Hoong ,Brian, Vera..people who kept listening to my rants
4) Sister..helping to de-stress by talking bout crappy people and bitching also
5) Mom- great home cooked food all the time, ginseng in the thermos and herbal teas
6)TRANCE- eventhough I wrote it last, its my life saver. it helps me to distract myself from the whispers in the library, people mumbling and the annoying sounds I hear. trance is my ultimate life saver..if trance were a person, I'll marry the person right here and now and commit myself to Trance. I heart trance, i love trance. trance is MY life.
7) Eclipse mints- lol..the sound of the box, the mints..helps me being awake
In all, I just need a MIRACLE to get through my exams. I pray hard and please pray for me also. When two or more persons join prayer, it will be a stronger prayer..something like that.. I don't exactly remember the memory verse.

1 comment:

fluotone said...

OMG! cover blown :>
lol.. nice meeting u Vera & WaiFon :p hehehe...

trance is eternal, trance is bliss, trace is ecstatic.. I <3 Trance :)