headerphoto

where it all began

Currently listening to : Cosmic Gare feat Aruna- under your spell

Since I got some spare time ..well a just lil spare time before napping and tort later I will dedicate this post to Baby. Cause tomorrow is our 1st month-versary..

Here it is how it all began. Last year I created a group in facebook just for the fun of it, well what bout? Trance of course. It's called Trance Fans in Malaysia. It was inactive cause I did not have time to update it and all. One fine day I received a message on FB from Baby talking about the group. He joined my group obviously. I added him on MSN since we are both big trance addicts. I still remember the first message on msn was not Hi or hello , it was just "ohmna huh?" It was the DJ I was listening to that time and it was on msn" what am i listening to function". then we just get on with our trance conversations on the djs, the beats, the transitions and etc. We kept chatting for God knows how long jsut about trance when suddeny he msn-ned" I'm Danny btw" this is to show how engrossed we are in that subject that we forgot to introduce ourselves. There were also nights we spent time you-tubing links on the trance videos. We then progressed from msns to text msgs and then calls. That was pretty much it, we talk trance everyday even till now. Every single day, I kid you not, there is always the topic that crops up. I think I've grown too hardcore but i'm loving it.

We first met face to face, it was a suprise. It was his birthday on March 12 (yes baby, i rmbr now..not 13 la i know..lol), i wished him Happy birthday strike midnight on that day. the next day I was at college, he texted me said he woulds like to see me to pass me something. Before that he already asked whether i liked cheese cake. He came by college. i was suprised but excited to see him since its our first time meeitng face to face. We initially planned to drop by Sungei Wang for some cds the next day so i did not expect him to came by with short notice to see me the day before. He came by and passed me a piece of cheese cake from Delicious. He looked better from the pictures. He dressed so smartly and he passed me the cake and the brochure for speedzone party that time. Then the next day we went to Sungei Wang for the cds. We had lunch and we listened to each other players, found out even more we had the same trance taste. Following the next few weeks, we had lunches and dinners.

The most memorable day was of course March 21. It was Aly & Fila 's gig at Blanc. Before that day. I as shopping with Baby, we weren't an item yet. I went shopping with him to buy a dress. He told me i look nice in that dress and said he will try to match mine so we look like together as a couple. So on that day itself, after work he went to The Curve to buy a shirt to look nice with me..lol..It was an awesome night. We were together the whole night, him holding my hand and all. He fetched me back eventhough that night I came with my sister. We held hands in the car and that night he lost his voice. I had to put my head closely everytime he talks. When we reach my place, well..sort of expected a goodnight kiss. It was a very very nice goodnight kiss. I would not want to indulge more but all i can sum up that it all started from that kiss. The kinda kiss that gave me butterflies in my stomach. Where you felt that time stops. Well you get what I mean...*blushes*
That was it. That its when Baby stole my heart and caught me under his spell. and now I'm tangled in his web. Corny, cliche. u named it. but i'm not embarassed to tell blog about it.

Time flies by so fast and its a month since it all began. So Baby, we build more memories to come..Happy Month-versary. Hope you like the suprise gift I gave you today..muahhh..