headerphoto

as u asked

Currently listening to: Treadstone-Inspirado

I'm slightly bummed that Baby cannot come meet me. He said he would drop by. I miss him and today I'm really bored. I need him to manja with me so I could feel better. Sigh..baby, I even wear striped shirt to match with you...I'm in college now, waiting for class to start in an hour's time. I keep looking out of my college window in hope I would see his car and maybe he just wants to suprise me. He asked me to blog bout it which I'm doing now..he even want me to take pic of myself now and post on my blog. I can't la, where got phone cable? 
I'm not feeling my best cause I'm having this on and off period cramps, drove in the hot scorching sun, the library was packed and I'm tired. the only thing I'm looking forward to was meeting Baby. I miss his smell and I miss talking to him face to face. Me holding his hand in the car and listening to trance together. I was really really looking forward to it. 
I'm so lethargic right now. not really in the mood to do anything. Jsut have to attend class, at leat the lecturer later is funny. at least it helps a tiny wee bit
stress is creeoing up..read tort just now, sort of get it sort of don't. and of all days my player is low batt. i can't study without trance cause the library is kinda noisy, welll not tht noisy but i can't stand ppl whispering to each other. thts y i need trance..
other than tht..i want to be mad at you baby for not coming but i know its work. i'm not mad..just bummed n sad..i miss u so much

No comments: