headerphoto

hmmph

Currently listening to : Dj Tatana -Sometimes (Matt Cerf dub)

I was reading till 3 am on my bed. Highlighting n scribbling on my Penner book. My eyes start to give way and I put my books away. fluff my pillow and turn off the lights. Right before I slept, my sub conscious mind was asking..hmm what did u read jsut now? I was thinking hard about a case. I just read it like 15 minutes ago. I keep trying to rember to fucking case (pardon my profanities..i use profanities to emphasis the importance of tht case..like how i curse the Vandervell case) I was already on my bed trying to sleep, but my mind would not let this matter rest. I had to get out of my bed, turn on the light and read the case again before I sleep. its the damn fucking Watt v Girdlestone and Shepard v Moules. the point is, that this how my mind works everyday. I read in the car during the jam too. When in social discussions my mind will start to churn out legal matters to apply. This is exactly how I was last year. Applying legal stuff every day. It's sucking out my life from me. Slowly, I'm agitated. Grumpy and annoyed that the stress is creeping up.

No comments: