headerphoto

thrill of it

Currently listening to - Paul Kalkbrenner -Sky and Sand (Dunugoz vs The roofas Remix)

People will always change. No matter how strongly they believe that they will not. No matter how persistent you tell yourself you're still the same, it is just a lie. but look back, if we never change, we will live in a world like Sesame Street, all happy and innocent. Countless of times I said I've changed, but I noticed people around change also. It is inevitable, it keeps the mundane life of us exciting I guess. We meet new people, we know about ourselves and we learn to embrace the change. Looking back as always, I realised time passed by so fast that in a blink of an eye. I get to know so many people in the past year than the amount of people I known in that 4 lost years. Life is good. But I yearn for more. I plan to do a lot of things, do I have the time? Do I have the opportunity? one thing though..I have to create the opportunites myself. I have to learn to strive for myself. It is not the circumstances but my own dispostions. Being awake in the still of the night, give me a sense of calmness. Just me and my itunes and quite night. Me and my thoughts. Just plain me, myself and I. I am not emo, I am just appreciating the time I have now, reflecting..

No comments: