headerphoto

quick update

Revision classes has started. When I enter the class, it is tensed faces. Students now like me are scrambling to get their notes in order. Sharing notes and photocopying them. I;ve been spending my time printing reports and questions.

these few days have been busy. Classes takes like 5 hours, by then I came home and slept.play some games and watch some series to destress.

personal life is much more calmer. not tht emo

other than tht..life is as normal..living day by day..will update again..soon..hopefully

btw, enjoy the track below..i so love it right now..

trance,atmoshphere,sensation..

4 comments:

fluotone said...

the track is deep.. u know what I mean hehe.. :p

Alicia Goh said...

i love deep tracks..like always..like can bring u paradise..muahaha

fluotone said...

u bring lah hehe :p

Alicia Goh said...

me bring? u must lsiten n it will take u to euphoria..lol