headerphoto

update

Currently listening to: Sander van Dien-Aurora

March really flies by so quickly. So many things had happen, and it has been a good month. Exactly a year ago, March was a nightmare for me. I watched my uncle dying on the bed and it was heart wrenching, then the funeral and the next coupl eof weeks was post traumatic stress disorder due to the breakup. A year ago, at nights like this, I was crying and sobbing and blaiming myself. I was a wreck. I was at my worst.

Now a year later, I'm feeling confident of myself. I don't want to be perasan but I've taken really good care of myself compared to last time. I dress myself better now ( i think la) and keeping myself well presented at all times. I went to buy new pair jeans( ok not really I bought but Danny paid for it..thanks Baby..) cause all my jeans even the altered onese are so damn loose. I lost another 2 inches and am confident that I lose another 2 more. I bought 2 pair of skinnies, something which I would never dreamt of wearing a year ago. Now i'm eyeing on heels and tops. Like those off the shoulder tops, the frilly ones..but I have to stop shopping ady cause I'm broke and exams are near.

Speaking of exams, its like 50 days left and I've yet to cover the topics. Damn shitty. I'm stressed on Land Law now and Tort. Trust is getting better and so is Evidence for some strange reason. The thing is I've been going to college early, meet Danny for lunch then continued till night mugging books in the library. I just hope it pays off and I'll remmeber the cases and all. I'm very very tired. I have lots to read and I don't have time. Too many temptations.

I had a busy week. Every night i'm back around 9-10 pm and the dinner is cold and I have to reheat it. The house is quiet cause my parents are in their room already. Every thing is so quiet, its lonely. It was came to my mind, is this my life? I mean when I start to work and move out? I'll be home to an empty house, cook dinner, run errands and all. Is this what adulthood have to offer me? the only that I'm excited about the working life is the freedom I get and the partying. Other than that I just wish I'm backpacking somewhere and enjoying life. I'm just stressed.

I switched of my lights for an hour and happy that Danny did that too. I'm turned on by him who is cautious about this kinda thing. Hmm..like charity or environmental things. It shows to me he care not only about himself and not ignorant. Danny did accompanied me to do volunteer work today and its nice. Doing something different and for a good cause. Very sweet of him to teman me..

There are many little things that Danny do for me that makes me like him even more. How he would suprise me in college and take me out for lunch. The way he looks at me while I'm ordering food and the way he would always offer me his food everytime. H'e s just a sweet and caring man and he's mine..haha*smitten*

So that's my update for this weekend. Tomorrow teh Land class is in the morning. hate morning class..

No comments: