headerphoto

Baby, this is for u.

Currently listening to : Above & beyond Trance Around the world 260

This post is especially dedicated to someone special. It is also for me to express how I feel and finally be able to blog about it.

I've always be raving about my love for trance and how trance changed my life. From an emo person who lingers on to the past to a whole new me. Trance brought a lot of changes to my life and the greatest change it brought to me so far is leading me to meet someone special whom now is my boyfriend. *GASP* *OMG* maybe your reaction now. Yes, yours truly here now is attached.

We confessed our liking to each other in a club when Aly & Fila was here. How much more romantic can it be? It's not the club that is romantic but he told me he like me when trance was playing and subsequently I told him I like him too when my favourite trance song was playing. What could be more romantic then a confession on a trance night? There was this one time he mixes a 2 hour vocal trance set for me. I was so terharu cuz it consists of all my favourite songs and to know its exclusively for me makes it even more special. I love it when we sync and listen to songs together.

I always longed for someone to understands me especially my crazy addiction to trance. I longed for someone who appreciates trance like I do and when I talk about a certain song, he just knows which part I like and we clicked. Besides the trance blood running through our veins, I feel comfortable with him, talking to him about a lot of other things. He brings me out to eat and never fails to order for me good food. I'm scared I'm gonna be fat and eventhough we just knew each other, I just feel at ease with him. We spend our nights msn-ing each other and you-tubing trance tracks. We talk about DJs and events, he brought me Dj mags for me to browse and intro to me some awesome choon tracks that are my taste. Now I think of it, we did not go foron dates like the usual course of things, ie movies and all. We have trance dates!! LOL. I'm sure some of you would see how much passion I have for trance now huh and to have a person with the same passion as me its all jsut too good to be true.

I know its new, but I'm loving every second of it. I told him I'm gonna blog about him and he's paiseh about it. Maybe in due time I'll share more about him, for starters his name is Danny and he is now mine.

If given the chance I want to blog all about him, but its still very new this relationship we have now. I want to post a picture of us also but slowly la huh?

So wish me happiness alright!! xoxo.



2 comments:

fluotone said...

Well it's about time :p hehe. I'm glad that everything worked out fine for you :) lucky guy eh =) hehe.. cheers and all the best to the both of you :)

Alicia Goh said...

thks..ur the bestest fren ever~