headerphoto

crazy happy potato

Currently listening to: The Thrillseekers Feat. Fisher "The Last Time" (Club Mix)

Sipping a cup of hot teh tarik and eating a piece of freshly baked orange sponge cake. So nice. Listening to trance. total relaxation. Just a few minutes more back to evidence mugging. The classes are intense. Lots of memorising. Today at one point I could not take the it anymore, I went out to take my own break of 15 minutes. something that i never done before thoruhgout my classes since intermediate. normally will be toilet breaks, but I jsut went outside, look out the window and just relax for a while.
It's been raining everyday. It makes everything looks gloomy and depressing sometimes. Everybody is tired and tensed. Library is full and once you stepped into colelge it is inevitable from all the faces exams are creeping near.
I'm so busy, I don't have time to buff my nails or even put on a mask. Laundry is piled up and I have to resort to wear a Sbux tee shirt to college and to make things worse the weather makes it impossible to do any laundry.
Apart from all that stuff, I'm just getting more and more excited for this friday. will update soon.

1 comment:

fluotone said...

violent gangsterism potato more likely la... hehe