headerphoto

take me away~

Currently listening to : Danny's mix of vocal trance for ME!!

I'm usually not a morning person. I just don't like waking up in the morning with an alarm. My idea of sleep is waking up without any need of an alarm. But now, I've been waking up earlier before noon. It's an accomplishment cause my mornings will usually start in the afternoon. After 12 everyday for the past few weeks.

But since I've met Danny, I've been waking up early. He would give me a very personal wake up call. I would tell him I want to wake up at 9.15am in time for class at 10am. Being a caring person he is to know that I'll be inenvitably later he will call at 8.50 am and I will wake up and go straight to shower only to realise that I still got time. He will wake me up with a a sweet "Good morning baby!!" We will talk about 10 minutes or so and I'll be awake that instance exception for this morning due to the fact its raining heavily I continued to sleep..So I have a personal wake up call from him till my body clock is adjusted to waking up early and sleeping way before 3 am. Which is a good thing.

Today I found out something new about him, the fact that he volunteers like me too. I'm secretly turned on in a way to find that we have more similarities then just trance. While I was in college studying, he text me to wat to sync any radioshows together. He called me and make sure we are on sync, both of us saying 1 2 3 and counting the seconds to make sure its sync...damn cute!! He's the only person whom I met like me who has only trance in their mp3 players and we have the same radioshows too on our players. We would listen to the radioshow together as if were live and text each other on the songs. So connected through trance. Not a day goes by without trance in our conversations. We have so much to talk about besides that and we can text and talk the whole day. I'm happy. He puts a smile to my face everytime...

I know this post may sound corny but that is how smitten I am right now~

Baby this post is for you..

No comments: