headerphoto

As random as it can be..

I'm in a cheery mood today. Probably I have bipolar disorders that make me happy one minute and emo the next? Anyways, today was a good day it hink maybe cause I had enough sleep and I don't feel that lethargic anymore. Made myself dinner these two days and my cooking skills is improving like when you play The Sims and your Sim is cooking and it would have a blue bar on it's head increasing everytime you cook. Well that is how I felt and I actually felt good that I learn something new. I always cook, just that this time is chinese cooking which I'm not really good at. i usually cook for myself the usual pasta but I decided somethingnew and it actually turned out great....


My cheery mood is not because of The Bear because I still have not seen him these past few days and yesterday I think pecah rekod cause he did not call me. I did not even realise till after midnight whenI received his message. Well I'm not feeling bad or sad bout it, I'm adapting. It's getting better eventhough I don't hear his voice or see him now. But I called him today and said I need a new handphone. Contrary to my previous post saying that I don't need one, I retract back the statement because my phone's speaker is spoilt. I thought it can survive a couple more months but now the sound cracks more frequently. So now i'm browsing for a new one and he ask me to go and buy one and he'll pay me back. Come to think of it, I don't have time to go searching for one, even if I have, who 's gonna teman me? I can't go alone, scared kena ripped. I need to drag someone with a "bargaining" mouth..I just do not have the bargaining and the caveat emptor factor(let the buyer beware-i'm the type of person who'll just pay and go) in my bones. Paiseh I guess..


Oh yeah I thought I can be independent la in managing the house last weekend since my parents went to Singapore turns out I almost starve my mom's fishes to death, almost killed her plants and forgot to bring in the mail. I did not feed the fishes for two days, thank god they did not turn upside down. I also totally forgot to water the plants and bring in the mail. My father came back last night and the moment he walked in , he noticed the plants are de-hydrated. He even saw it at night with no lights on, talk about a keen eye. My brother is in the house this weekend but he is obsolete and if I'm not here I think he would not even take out the garbage..


Tomorrow a brand new day. I'm still thinking whether should i go gym tomorrow after class. I'm driving tomorrow so it's a big thing cause I never drove to the gym before..It's been so long I did go to the gym eventhough i'm sitll apying every month.Revision time table came out, I think we should just camp there cuz classes for 7 days a week and there is a lecturer called Ken Oliphant with the last name as Tim Oliphant in Die Hard 4.0 and Hitman. Hope he is hot or maybe he is just another older matured British man. White, male, Oxbridge and public schooled?? Typical English academician?


Enough yapping, I think I need to smell my new statute books. Love the smell of new books...toodles~
p/s Bobo Blows..have you seent the "hawt" pics? I think bikini wax is overrated...

No comments: