headerphoto

Rantings

Does the essay read out by Miss Meera send shivers down my spine ? The content of the essay:not at all.. the only shiver I get is that I did not do the assignment. I admit I cannot write as GREAT as her because eventhough I'm guilty of copying books I won't do it word by word. Miss Meera said she is great in picking the right parts. Maybe I'm just jealous? Anyways I need to be kiasu bitch and do better now. Wanna go study already *ties the ganbate headgear on my head*. BTW, I cannot regurgitate out word by word text except the quotations from the judges. guess I have to start memorizing now and tomorrow I'm gonna purchase my trustee Brands Chicken Essence and that incident spoils my mood that now I need some hot juicy gossip at Perez to make me feel better. Not even the smell of statute books can relieve me now..See I'm bipolar like Britney, maybe i should now drive erratically(oh yeah I did it today), run to starbucks ,petrol stations and show my va-jay jay when stepping out the car.wtf..I'm so pissed!!!

No comments: